Me and my girl stayed there on a city trip to Barcelona. 3 nights in the hotel.
The hotel is a bit outside of Barcelona, wich is good to escape from the crowdyness of the city ( in our oppinions) We came by plane, at the airport we had to take e shuttlebus first to change terminals, but its better to take the aerobus, cuse it goes directly to the city ( catalunya,...) we had some problems first to find the busses to the hotel ( in spain the people don't speak or speak verry bad english!! finding the right directions was not easy!!) we landed in Tarragona, we read this on this site :p but don't go to tarragona. It's not in the good direction. We eventually took a cab to the hotel and this costed arround 15-17 € (from Tarragona). Its better to use the metro and cheaper. Braca has a good metro/tram system. There is a tram stop across the hotel Terrablanca its called, take this and get off at Montesa, there u change tram, just cross over and wait for T2 or T3 to Conrelià, there u can take the metro to almost where ever u want in Barca. We bought a 10 rides ticket ( arround 16€) a real good deal! From Conrelià it takes arround 40 min, but metro is the best way to travel in barca if u don't want to spend to much.
Now for the hotel, the room was ok, enough space, big beds, a small but ok bathroom, fridge, tv, internet acsess (but sloooow), airco ( doens't work that good!!) The thing is about the fridge, you can only use it when ur in the room! When u leave the power goes down!! Minor point about the beds, the are 2 single beds put against eachtother. There is free breakfast from 7 until 10 o'clock!! so don't be late!!! not even 5 min!!! In the weekend, the service was better then during the week! The food; breakfast was ok lost of choiche, but the bread and croissant are not that good, fruit and all, oke. We had luch there only one time :) we took the menu 16 € pp I finisehd beacuse i was really hungry .. :) its not that good. But afterall it was an oke hotel, i had good sleep there and enjoyed our stay in Barcelona :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOtel City Park Sant Just was Inaugurated in 2003. It is located in Sant Just Desvern , 15 minutes from downtown Barcelona and 10 minutes from the airport.The 120 rooms , well equipped and comfortable. It Has 7 meeting rooms for up to 200 people and The Salon ' President ' with a capacity of up to 650 people , all equipped with the most advanced technology ideal to organize any corporate event, weddings or celebrations. The hotel is complemented by the following services: Cyber Cafe, Business area , swimming pool , solarium , gardens , terrace, parking, room service and laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Park Sant Just reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Park Sant Just Hotel Sant Just Desvern
- City Park Sant Just Desvern
- City Park Sant Just Province Of Barcelona/Sant Just Desvern