Me and my partner stayed here in March 2011, and got an incredibly cheap deal on it through mybarcelona.net. We had such a lovely time, the rooms are very spacious and clean, the maids were in everyday making the beds etc. There wasnt much of a view from the bedroom window, just a road but we didnt expect much anyway with us staying in a city. Only disappointment was we got there late and theres no shops around besides a little local bar down the road who understood absolutely no english what so ever! So we were quite hungry, and there was no one serving food downstairs. The only thing we could get was a bottle of wine, which cost €25! We didnt find it much of a problem getting into the city centre, it took about 45 minutes in total, but by the end of our stay we'd just gotten used to this! To get into the city centre we took the T3 tram, from Rambla Sant Just, (the stop is just up the top of the road to the left when you come out of the hotel) and you get off at Maria Cristina. You then go down to the metro, which is just across the road from the tram stop (you really cant miss it!) and catch the L3 to Catalunya! I advise getting the Barcelona Card (starting at £24.00 for 2 days you can get this from viator.com) and you can use this on the tram, metro and the bus. You pick this up from the airport desk when you arrive at Barcelona Airport. Theres also some supermarkets you pass on the tram which we found helpful to get juice and snacks from to keep in the hotel room. I also highly recommend the Barcelona Tourist Bus, (which you can also purchase tickets from viator.com before you go) as you get to see all the main highlights of Barcelona, which we managed to do in 2 days! Although some people think this is out of the way, for the price compared to the city centre, we thought this was excellent value. Although it always seemed very quite, it was lovely inside and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. If you think you could handle the 45 minute journey to and from the city centre, this hotel is perfect, and worth the stay when you get to see the beauty of Barcelona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOtel City Park Sant Just was Inaugurated in 2003. It is located in Sant Just Desvern , 15 minutes from downtown Barcelona and 10 minutes from the airport.The 120 rooms , well equipped and comfortable. It Has 7 meeting rooms for up to 200 people and The Salon ' President ' with a capacity of up to 650 people , all equipped with the most advanced technology ideal to organize any corporate event, weddings or celebrations. The hotel is complemented by the following services: Cyber Cafe, Business area , swimming pool , solarium , gardens , terrace, parking, room service and laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your City Park Sant Just reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Park Sant Just Hotel Sant Just Desvern
- City Park Sant Just Desvern
- City Park Sant Just Province Of Barcelona/Sant Just Desvern