We had a pleasant stay here 13 years ago and wanted to return as it was such a great location. The apartments are now a bit tired and dated but were spotlessly clean and the cleaners came in twice whilst we were there. If you want luxury then don't stay here because you will be disappointed. Equally, if you only want to pay £300 for a week then don't gripe about it. It's quiet. You get free entry to the lido. The view is stunning. The staff are helpful (let us keep our room until the evening at no extra charge) and we would still go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, welcoming and just a short walk to the resort centre, the Poblado Marinero Apartments are an ideal base from which to enjoy your surroundings. In fact, staying here is all about location. Not only are you just 100 metres from resort, but closer still you’ll find the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Poblado Marinero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Hotel Tenerife
- Apartamentos Poblado Marinero Los Gigantes, Tenerife