“Lovely Hotel”

Hotel Los Gigantes Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: A great little spa located in the Hotel los Gigantes right in the centre of the town of Los Gigantes. Open all day every day from ten until seven pm to both hotel and external guests, the spa offers a wide range of massages including physiotherapy, beauty treatments, body rituals and scrubs, facials, manicures and pedicures. We use the natural range of facial products SOTHYS. The spa offers free massage demonstations on Wednesdays and Sundays at midday. Free access to the spa with any 50´treatment. Please also consult our weekly special offers.
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely Hotel”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for the first time in April 2014.
The hotel was excellent - good rooms and great food. Head waiter was on top of everything and all the staff were friendly and helpful.
Quiet and a very relaxing stay.
Will definitely go back again.

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oasis to sofen stiffness of body and soul”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Excellent facilities and professional therapists that truly know what they are doing. Pleasant and relaxed atmoshphere that gives a feel of all that really matters is to relax and let go of whatever stiffness may be haunting the body and soul. Thank you!

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Anne S
Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderfully relaxing.”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel and whilst there I enjoyed a relaxing spa and pedicure. The Spa within the hotel has been refurbished to a high standard and I found all therapists to be polite, professional and friendly when enquiring about treatments. On arriving for my treatment slightly early I was greeted with a welcoming smile, and offered a lovely herbal tea. The pedicure itself was relaxing and expertly done and my feet are still looking great 3 weeks later. Looking forward to my next visit and will be trying the facial and massage.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank jo t
Belfast
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Just what the doctor ordered.”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

After a wet and windy January in the UK and a bad tennis injury, I came to Los Gigantes resembling a wound up spring. I now know the short route to total relaxation. This tranquil little spa is the perfect place to visit if you want professional, friendly treatment and is a real mood-lifter. The staff are amazing and I am so glad I took the time to book a back and neck massage and a luxury manicure. I look forward to my next visit when I will add a luxury facial to the list.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Donna M
Ludlow, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“wonderful treatments and therapists”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

during my stay in Tenerife I booked myself into the Spa at Los Gigantes Hotel for some treatments . Having found the Spa which is situated down near the swimming pool. I was made very welcome by delightful staff ,and shown round their spa facilities .Having relaxed on some lovely warm beds I then had the best ever hot stones massage which I certainty didn't want to end. Later that week I also had a manicure and a facial both of which were excellent .I will certainly be back.

Visited February 2014