“Caves”
Review of Cova d'en Xoroi

Cova d'en Xoroi
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Visited in May - opens at 15.00!!! Spectacular - well worth the visit. Cafe on the high ledge overlooks the bay.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,822)

Reviewed 7 May 2014

From outside on the hill this place does not look much. It has 3 time slot sessions, we went to the Sunset Ambient session 4 pm - 9.30 pm it cost 10 Euro and it includes a free drink. This free drink can be a beer, soft drink or hot drink. What I did not know was I could of had a cocktail at a reduced price of 4 Euros (Usually ten) instead of my free drink. The Mojito's are good. There is a shop with some lovely items as you enter. As you descend the stairs the views over the Med are amazing. The club is calved out of the cliff face. There are several levels, plus VIP area's inside and out. I am glad I got to see the club in the day time and would love to return for the evening session when I have plenty of Euros!!

2  Thank Lexy2014
Reviewed 1 May 2014

hi,
i was just wondering if any one could tell me if admission to he cove is expensive? i have heard the drinks are expensive at the bar, also what is the dress code what do people generally wear for the night club as i am planning a visit in mid June this year with a few friends and really want to visit here but it seems a bit more upmarket than any other night cub so just don't want to go looking daft.
also we will be staying in cala n forcat and have heard that you can get a coach to pick you up form your hotel or close by and bring you directly to the cove, if any one knows anything about this any info would be great.
thanks
starr X

5  Thank star820
Reviewed 21 April 2014

On september 2013 I spent one week with my boyfriend in Menorca. We really had good days, so nice <3

We went one night to "Cova d'en Xoroi". It was a beautiful and funny night. The music was perfect, the cocktails very tasty, the views awesome and it feels like it was just the two of us there.

We could see the sea and the moon while we were dancing and drinking our cocktails.

It was expensive but I would pay a thousand more times just to spent another night like that one.

Ah! I forgot, there was a bus that drives you directly of almost more of the villages to the disco.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I am a massive fan of Cala en Porter we visit every year and stay in Villas. Let me just say visiting the 'Caves' as we call it never gets old! This was the 10th year we have been to Menorca and the Caves. We usually visit at night, although we travel as a family myself and my cousins, partner and sister visit of a night. The music is always good and the atmosphere very lively.

This year we decided to visit during the day and we were not disappointed , visit at Sunset and the view/colours is just breath-taking. The view is second to none! AMAZING you could literally sit there all day and just look at the ocean its so beautiful words do not come close. It really is for everyone not just younger people.

Be careful on the stairs there are lots of them if you have an elderly person or young children.

1  Thank Alexandra E