Hotel Playa Azul
Sa Paissa(Cala'n Porter)
US$80
US$74
  • Pool
Siesta Mar I(Cala'n Porter)
US$92
US$87
  • Restaurant
Hotel Sa Barrera(Cala'n Porter)
US$98
TripAdvisor
US$540
Grupotel Mar de Menorca(Cala Canutells)
US$110
TripAdvisor
Cugo Gran(Sant Climent)
US$367
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,293 results
All reviewssea viewpool arearelaxing holidaycala en portersteep stepsblu barlovely hotelplenty of choicevillage pubsaladfish dishesbars and restaurantswalk in showerplenty of sunbedshalf boardolder peoplebeach is lovely
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Enjoyed our 1 week stay very much, only downside to this hotel is the small swimming pool area, the sunbeds are very much packed next to one another and I should think that in peak season you would have no chance of getting a sun bed after 8.30 am.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank slipperypoppy
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Myself, my partner and our 3 year old daughter stayed here from 15th - 22nd July. When we arrived we received a lovely welcome from Sylvia on reception who was lovely with our daughter during our stay. We stayed on an all inclusive basis and opted for a bungalow (B2). Our room was fantastic, large with a nice bathroom and was cleaned every morning to a very high standard. The food was very nice with a good selection of fish, meats, salad, vegetables and desserts every day, as well as that there were the usual burgers and hotdogs available at the bar during certain times. The drinks were also very good and available from 11am every day. The staff were always smiling and very helpful and friendly. It has to be said we were gutted when we had to leave but we will certainly be returning as soon as possible.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ggm2013
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Excellent customer service. Son is gluten free and they were so helpful. Did not have to ask but they offered bread, biscuits, yoghurt, and cooked chips separately. He had lots of food to choose from. Food is great with huge choice. Room was quiet with sea view. Pools are great for little ones. One is 50cm deep and the main pool starts off shallow and gradually shelves to deep end. Very clean rooms. Although near airport you do not hear any aeroplanes because they fly the other way. Its €20 for taxi from airport. Local buses run to time and roads are goood. Nearby beach is great with fishes in the shallow water and a lifeguard.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Justine D
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I went to Playa Azul with my Daughter,Son-in-Law and Grandson for 7 nights.I cannot praise this hotel highly enough.Food excellent,rooms cleaned every day.Staff excellent right from the cleaners up to management,nothing was too much trouble.The staff always had a smile for everyone.Will definitely return.So I urge everyone who wants a good holiday do try this place you will not be disapointed

Room Tip: In my opinion all rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kategarner
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My partner and I went to Playa Azul for 7 nights to celebrate my retirement and I could not have picked a better place. From the moment we arrived the staff were excellent, from our greeting in reception to the people who tended to all our other needs, one minute serving in the dining room the next working in the Blubar or the pool area and always with a smile and friendly disposition, they could not do enough for us. All public areas of the hotel were kept clean and tidy, the dining room was buffet style and the food both varied and of an excellent standard. There was ample space around the 3 different sized pools with plenty of sunbeds and parasols. Our room was a twin with ample space for our clothes etc. with a large bathroom and shower and all kept very clean by unobtrusive staff. The position of the hotel is on a quiet road, overlooking the sea and a beautiful cove. Calan Porter has bars, restaurants, shopping, car hire in fact all that we needed for our stay and in a very relaxed atmosphere. Many thanks to all that contributed to what proved to be an outstanding holiday.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple