“Lovely food and excellent service”
Review of Can Dialy - CLOSED

Can Dialy
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Caribbean, German, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Probably the best restaurant in the resort, however we didn't eat at them all of course. We had beautiful Tapas on two occasions. I cant recommend this restaurant enough. The owners are delightful and even brought us small samples of dishes to try before we decided what we wanted. Good wine, good beer and a happy happy atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

An absolutely fantastic coffee shop which serves possible the best quality food for the money I've ever tasted, owned by a couple and they sure know how to cook! Could not have been happier with the welcoming and great service, food is fresh and cooked quickly with menu options I had never tried for which I tried and was very pleased. If you get the chance try the scorpion fish I was blown away by the taste, amazing!

I garentee if you visit this place you will go back again! We did 4 times! It's a much more satisfactory feeling to support the small local business's then the larger chains as well!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

During the day this a popular coffee bar, and in the evening it still has the appearance/feel of a bar as much as a restaurant. But thankfully it doesn't pretend to "freshly cook" over 100 dishes and instead has a small menu with 3 specials which change daily. Between us we ate 5 different specials and all were very good.

Outside Calan Porter I would probably not rate this as 5 star - but the bar set by the local competition is low. I got a bit fed up reading reviews which give 5 stars because you get big portions and waiters which are good with kids.

1  Thank Lloub
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Visited several times during our stay at the resort, great coffee and food, at very reasonable prices. Very friendly efficient staff/owners.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Popped in a couple of times for coffee late at night
Uli was always on top form, and the Lavazza coffee is the best