“Top Notch”

Bistro 42 Horbury
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Horbury
Price range: US$10 - US$39
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bar 42 offers a unique eating and drinking experience to the people of Horbury, Ossett and the surrounding areas. Since opening we quickly became known as 'the place to be' for young and old alike. These are exciting times at 42! Very soon we will be revealing our brand new menus coming soon. These will make a great addition alongside our existing greay value for money offers! lunchtime meal deals, for dinner 2 courses for 1 from 5pm We serve food all day from noon, and breakfast fri-sun from 9am, , Mon - Thurs 12-9.30pm Fri-Sat 9am to 9.30pm, Sunday 9am - 7pm and our amazing 2-4-1 offer has returned. Claim a free starter with every main course Mon-Thurs 5-9.30Pm. Here at 42 we also enjoy some great sunday musical evenings. Book your table now to avoid disappointment! Oh and our offers are proper offers, Remember mon-thurs 5pm to 9.30pm the 2 course offer is all night, any starter FREE, with any main course on the menu including any starter or main on the specials board. (that's a proper offer). for the Best value around "Go 42".
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Top Notch”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our first visit to this Restaurant.
The Restaurant has a nice feel to it, nice & trendy but comfortable.
The service was very good. Good value. Lots of different dishes to choose from.
Very tasty... Classy job well done

• Visited June 2014

Ossett, United Kingdom
“Bistro 42 Ossett a must visit”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Visited on Saturday 12.03.14, food excellent, service excellent, cleanliness excellent - what more can I say - what are you waiting for go try it for yourself you certainly won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
Ripon, United Kingdom
“Horbury 42 steaks excellent”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was our 4th visit and have always found the food and service first class. It is very popular and we were glad to have been able to book a table at short notice. We both had starters of Thai fishcakes followed by main course of fillet steak. I have to say the fillet steak was excellent and haven't tasted better (except for previous visits to Bistro 42). Very casual atmosphere and helpful friendly staff. Will keep going here.

• Visited April 2014
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“super ribeye steaks”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

we regularly go to 42 mainly for their excellent steak meals, the ribeye is always cooked to perfection, we feel so lucky that this restaurant is only 400 metres from home when we would be prepared to travel miles to savour food as good as they cook here. the only down side is the acoustics of the place as it is sometimes quite noisy, not with music but with people talking, the sound seems to bounce around the walls making it sometimes difficult to hear my partner talk. but, top marks for the food, always superb.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank ANDYJ9750
Ossett, United Kingdom
“Always a superb meal”
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

I come to 42 every week nearly.. I brought my parents here and was worried as my mum and dad win a restaurant and my dad is a chef was hoping it would be spot on as it always is for me

We was all over the moon with everything dad had fillet steak rare which was cooked to perfection my mum had Asian duck noodles which was on the specials and was very impressed, my husband had meatball special and I had ribeye.. It was all delicious very impressed as always..
The staff - Lisa exceptional service as always nothing is ever too much for her .. We had a very good evening as usual and was really happy that my parents we're impressed too!! Exceptional value for money for the food and service that you receive
Would highly recommend horbury 42 rather than ossett 42