Four of us spent a brilliant two nights in adjoining loch-side apartments. The views were Loch AWE-some, the setting is amazing. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, the breakfasts fantastic, and brilliant to have a dog friendly bar and lounge areas with open fires.
Settings and views were great when we stayed before in February, but this weekend was just brilliant.....special thanks to Charlotte, their new manager, (she's really shaken things up!........;) She's naturally friendly, warm, welcoming, and with a great sense of humour, thank you sooo much, we had a lot of fun, and can't wait to come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, with restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portsonachan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portsonachan Hotel And Lodges On Loch Awe
- Portsonachan Hotel Dalmally
- Portsonachan Resort Dalmally