We have just returned from an excellent stay in the coach house with our 2 dogs.
After reading many of the bad reports before we went, to be honest we were not looking forward to our 3 day break. (BUT HOW WRONG WE WERE . : ) On arrival we were greeted by Charlotte the new hotel manager, who could not have been more friendly and welcoming,
Our apartment we stayed in was named NESS, it was clean very spacious plus we had beautiful views of the surrounding mountains it was excellent for all including the dogs.
The food was plentiful well cooked and piping hot, the chef certainly new his stuff, the service of the waiters Quinton plus the other younger waiter and waitress Eve was very brisk and professional at all times. We will certainly return in the not to distant future, hopefully next time in the summer. Good luck to all at the Portsonachan Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, with restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your Portsonachan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portsonachan Hotel And Lodges On Loch Awe
- Portsonachan Hotel Dalmally
- Portsonachan Resort Dalmally