We stayed in a one bedroom lodge which was a little way along from the main hotel. The setting couldnt be falted. Totally idyllic, beautiful, and absolutely one of the most picturesque places I have ever stayed.
In terms of service I cannot fault it, the lady at the front desk was quick and efficent and gave us all the necessary information. The bar staff were friendly and polite. I met the chef and he was also very nice to talk to. We ate in the restaurant one night, I had steak and my boyfriend had burger and we could not fault the food or the service.
The lodge itself was very large, and although its not perfect its great value for money! You cant expect the Ritz if you arent paying that level of charge! Good facilities, clean on arrival, warm.
Overall no complaints whatsoever. I loved it here and wouldnt hesitate to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, with restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portsonachan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portsonachan Hotel And Lodges On Loch Awe
- Portsonachan Hotel Dalmally
- Portsonachan Resort Dalmally