Stayed in the hotel in April. Lovely, quiet location with superb views. After initial hiccup, Robert stepped in and was so helpful. We had a lovely room on second floor and enjoyed all meals. We were staying for three nights (Sat - Tues) and my car broke down on way back from Oban on the Sunday. Limped back to hotel and arranged for it to be towed to garage. It did mean we had a Monday in hotel but went for a couple of walks and Robert made sure we had lunch, so quite relaxing really. Robert then arranged for us to be taken to Oban on Tuesday morning by a member of staff. We found the staff really helpful and Robert is a star! He has a super dog too. We'll certainly return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel, with restaurant and bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Portsonachan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portsonachan Hotel And Lodges On Loch Awe
- Portsonachan Hotel Dalmally
- Portsonachan Resort Dalmally