“Can't fault it. excellent in everyday.”

Brush and Boot Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Stittenham B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Can't fault it. excellent in everyday.”
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Brush and Boot for a cold wet weekend but they more than made up for the weather. Richard took us walking to Castle Howard and Kim kindly picked us up. The rooms were well thought out and cosy. the bathroom was blissful after our muddy walk. location was idyllic -right on a noted walk in area of outstanding natural beauty. AND breakfast was fab . Added bonus -amazing variety of birds in the garden. had never seen woodpeckers close up before. Will definitely return and have recommended it to our friends

• Stayed April 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

We visited the Brush and Boot earlier this month. What a beautiful setting! Open views to the front and woodland to the rear. The accommodation is very tasteful and spacious. Seeing the local wildlife, especially the birds, from your bedroom window is lovely. The owners are very accomadating and friendly and serve a full Engish breakfast in the cottage. I can recommend the homemade soup. Would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2013

"I wouldn't normally write a review on a place but found Brush And Boot such a pleasant place to stay I felt obliged to spread the word.
I would normally stay in the centre of York on business but its hard to find parking so plumped for Brush & Boot and I'm glad I did!
I'm also alight sleeper and York can be noisy at times!
Firstly the location is in wonderful countryside no light pollution or noise here the rooms are in an annex so very private.
My hosts Richard And Kim how friendly and helpful they where pointing out the nearest pubs and walks in the area etc friendly but not in your face.
The rooms were spotless with spacious en-suite and all the facility's you would need for more than a one nights stay.
Breakfast I'm not a huge breaky fan so a full English is wasted on me thankfully they were happy just doing me a bacon sandwich and a coffee which I took sat in the garden!
I was a little cheeky and asked to link to there WiFi as I had breakfast just to check on my mails which they duly obliged.
I will be back to do a few of Richards wonderful walks and maybe learn how to paint with Kim too! "

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Sunderland, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The Brush and Boot B&B is set in one of the most beautiful areas I have ever stayed in. The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable with everything you expect and more. The views are spectacular as an avid photographer I loved staying here, it would be great for anything from a romantic getaway to a walkers retreat. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone well worth a visit!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Emma W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stittenham
Burythorpe House
The Worsley Arms Hotel
#1 of 1 in Hovingham
Mount Royale Hotel & Spa
Best Western Burn Hall Hotel

Been to Brush and Boot Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!