We stayed two nights at the end of July, nice friendly welcome from Danielle, good sized room (No 1), breakfast on both mornings was of a very good quality, good helpings and kept us going all day, thanks Gavin !
Rothbuy is a lovely village, try the Italian - over the river, turn left and its on the right, would recommend it as we would the Springfield, would definately return.
(The owners even invite you to use their dining room for take aways in the evening if you wish)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfield Guest House is a three story Victorian townhouse. We have six large en suite rooms. Bed and breakfast starts at a very reasonable price. We have double, twin and family rooms which can sleep up to five persons. We are located right in the centre of beautiful Rothbury, an ideal base to visit the whole of Northumberland. We have off street parking and cycle storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Springfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfield Guest House Hotel Rothbury
- Springfield Guest House Rothbury, Northumberland