Had a three night break in Rothbury with Mum. Booked twin room, got a family room. My single bed was a little lumpy, but I slept soundly, that is until the staff arrived to cook breakfast and the doors started banging.
The room was clean, the bathroom didn't sound outside, though the saniflo was noisy, not helped by a faulty door catch, but of short duration.
Breakfast was plentiful, a lot of choice, and the best scrambled eggs we've had in years.Parked right outside, useful in the poor weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Springfield Guest House is a three story Victorian townhouse. We have six large en suite rooms. Bed and breakfast starts at a very reasonable price. We have double, twin and family rooms which can sleep up to five persons. We are located right in the centre of beautiful Rothbury, an ideal base to visit the whole of Northumberland. We have off street parking and cycle storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Springfield Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springfield Guest House Hotel Rothbury
- Springfield Guest House Rothbury, Northumberland