I have no qualms in recommending the Orchard House. Its in the middle of the middle of Northumberland and you can't get any nearer than that.
Everything about the place is meticulous even tho' we were in a standard en- suite double and not one of the higher priced band rooms.....
.......and if you wish to save a quid or two on petrol the local bus zooms you up to the front door in 30 minutes from Morpeth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Rothbury, Northumberland