My wife and I stayed for 2 nights in the luxury room on the top floor. Very comfortable bed and modern contempary style bathroom. However it was the little touches that made it special, for examaple the glass of bucks fizz and hot towel on arrival to the fresh fruit and flapjacks in the room. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and a special mention to Audrey, who is fantastic and nothing is to much trouble. Lovely breakfasts in a wonderful house. Will definatly stay again at Orchard House next in Northumbria.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Rothbury, Northumberland