I stayed here last week unexpectedly. Although it is not my kind of hotel I cannot fault the establishment. The staff were attentive and very helpful. The room was comfortable and clean although I do prefer a more modern hotel, again it was up to a very high standard. The breakfast was good but felt was a bit basic, the sausage was some of the best I have tasted. The lady even ironed my shirt for me. Had a slight issue getting there as there are road diversions and I wasnt sure if the hotel was before or after the road closure so ended up going all the way down the road to be turned back, again not the Hotels fault. Felt it was a little but expensive and the breakfast could have been better with portion sizes being a little small for me. Overall an enjoyable stay, again the lady that dealt with me was very friendly, helpful and attentive. I stayed in the Blue suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Rothbury, Northumberland