6 of us stayed here for a friend's significant birthday and it was lovely. Very comfortable rooms, particularly the gorgeous blue suite, with loads of attention to details such as fresh ground coffee, availability of fresh milk and bubble bath. Audrey was very helpful and had loads of useful local knowledge. The beds were very comfy with lots of pillows and cushions, and the large king big enough for three to watch tv from. Breakfast was great, though the other visitors present may have had enough of our hilarity (sorry!). The luxury was not reflected in the very reasonable price. Rothbury itself is a wee gem of a town and at less than 2 hours from home in Edinburgh we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Rothbury, Northumberland