Visited this B&B for a night away from the kids purchased through Living Social. After reading other reviews thought this was a cracking deal - and we wasn't disappointed. We were welcomed with a hot face towel and a glass of bucks fizz. The room was spacious and well kept. Facilities were good including a well stocked dvd library. Filter coffee and fresh milk being available in room was a welcome luxury. Breakfast was good with good quality ingredients. Would of liked a selection of cereal and yoghourts on the side to choose from.
Would recommend and look forward to staying agai,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian town house has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Rothbury, Northumberland