So delighted when we arrived at this beautiful Georgian (?) house, greeted warmly by Audrey and offered hot flannels to freshen up, and Bucks Fizz. What a lovely start! Rooms were very well equipped, we wanted for nothing - as a previous reviewer said, a lot of thought and attention has gone into the rooms. The bed was comfy, lovely linen; smart, modern bathroom, bath robes; 'welcome' chocolates and bottled water. Lovely and peaceful and delightful view over back garden. Breakfast was lovely, local produce (delicious bacon).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxurious Georgian townhouse has a village location on the edge of the Northumberland National Park. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, Bose music systems and Egyptian cotton linen, slippers, bathrobes and luxury toiletries. The Orchard House is winner of the AA Guest Accommodation England 2008, and is Conde Nast Johansens Recommended 2009, and one of TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Top Ten Bargains in Europe 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Orchard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchard House Hotel Rothbury
- Orchard Hotel Rothbury
- The Orchard Hotel
- The Orchard House Rothbury, Northumberland