Dowdy exterior and frankly shabby bar area. We didn't use it but the restaurant looked much nicer. Rooms OK'ish - an effort has been made with modern touches. Bathroom bigger than twin room (odd !) - shower only, no bath. Breakfast reasonable. Overall one that I would not revisit but staff largely friendly; worth researching other options for 2* or above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the Bar/A la Carte Menu or the daily blackboard are available Lunch and Dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the Bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Rothbury, Northumberland