My husband and I stayed at the Queens Head for 1 night. The hotel is exactly what it says on the tin. Decoration typical of a country Inn, roaring fires & traditional cosy bar. The staff were very welcoming which is always a deal clincher for us. Rooms were small but tastefully decorated and immaculately clean. Biggest highlight was the food which was amazing, will be coming back for the food alone! Having stayed the previous night at a Spa hotel, the Queens head is a stark difference. If you are looking for refinement then I would book somewhere else. If however you are looking for a gorgeous country pub with charm & character in a stunning rural setting, then this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the bar / a la carte menu or the daily blackboard are available lunch and dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Rothbury, Northumberland