Overall a tired looking hotel and bar but a really relaxed and good ambience. Bedroom was much better than expected very clean, comfortable bed, tv in room, plenty of tea coffee and biscuits, Bathroom large and clean with bath and shower. Lovely soft white towels. Enjoyed a lovely evening meal in the breakfast room but breakfast itself was cold and disappointing. Pool room in pub was a mess and a bit of a dumping ground but has potential to be made much more pleasant. Location very good with walks from the door and very central.I would stay here again but it would not be to everyones taste. Stayed using a groupon deal but probably would not like to pay more for the stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the Bar/A la Carte Menu or the daily blackboard are available Lunch and Dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the Bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, LateRooms, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Rothbury, Northumberland