We stayed at The Queen's Head for one night as we walked St. Oswald's Way. A nice place in the process of being renovated by the looks of it. Rooms were clean tidy and pleasant and the beds were comfortable. We had a really nice meal here as well and the service was excellent. Not a 5 star place but very good and will be a lot better when the renovation is complete. Rothbury is really a lovely little town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the Bar/A la Carte Menu or the daily blackboard are available Lunch and Dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the Bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Rothbury, Northumberland