Stopped here for 5 nights. Very comfortable room and very quiet.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Food in the restaurant and bar was extremely good quality and very reasonably priced. The service was 10/10.
Great breakfast with a fab Northumberland full monty.
This is a great place to stay and I would recommend it very highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Queens Head is a family run inn with smart en-suite rooms, relaxed atmosphere, friendly bar and helpful staff. The attractive restaurant has comfortable high backed upholstered chairs where the bar / a la carte menu or the daily blackboard are available lunch and dinner, or if you prefer, eat in the bar. There is a patio garden and free private car park. We pride ourselves on the quality of our food and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Queens Head reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Queens Head Hotel Rothbury
- The Queens Head Rothbury, Northumberland