“A gem!”
Review of Cafe Des Arts

Cafe Des Arts
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful spot, and such wonderful food and service.
You have to book in advance, and they are only open for lunch, but it's well worth it. Who'd have thought that putting lime sorbet on a smoked salmon salad was a good idea? Genius!
My only regret? That we visited on our last day not our first!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

We visited this cafe a couple of times during our week's stay in Penne d'Agenais at the end of June, and would have gone again had we been staying longer! The gallettes are gluten free which was perfect for my husband who is celiac and there were many tasty choices - it was very hard to make a decision! The owners are very friendly and accommodating and were very tolerant of my badly spoken french! I would definitely recommend this cafe and would visit again myself next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

After a walk round the village of Penne d'Agenais, all up and up. Or if you are cycling/walking what a excellent place to stop have a drink,ice cream or one of their delicious crepes. You will always be given a friendly welcome.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This restaurant is superb. Jean-Paul and his wife Carole provide excellent service and fabulous food. We have been visiting for the past 10 years and is our must-go-to place to eat. I have coeliac disease and the gallettes are made with ble noir (sarrassan) which is gluten free so I can enjoy them with confidence. The crepes for dessert are made with wheat flour so Jean-Paul and Carole make mine with the ble noir flour. Highly recommend this restaurant and it's people. (Jean Paul, c'est Viva ice!!!. L'annee prochaine.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Great food! You'll want to try everything!! The couple who run this are wonderful. We have been twice now and will be back again in September. A real gem!