Absolutely beautiful hotel, with a very friendly and professional staff, We had a one bedroom suite with a living room and kitchen, It had a very modern and chic look to the room. The view from the balcony was of the mountain side, which was breath taking. The facilities were well taken care of and the landscaping was beautiful. The hotel wasn't far from the beach and there are a lot of things to do in walking distance. The pool was a nice touch to the hotel if you didn't want to go to the beach. I had an amazing time and would definitely recommend staying at the Royal!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Hotel Royal St Kitts
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel St. Kitts And Nevis