This was my first time in St. Kitts staying at the Royal Hotel; we stayed in their newly renovated room. The room was completely modernized and up two 5 star standards in my opinion. The room featured all top of the line fixtures and materials that made you feel right at home. We also were very fortunate to get a room looking onto the private lake and the beautiful mountain views that were just breathtaking. Also, I have to say the service at the hotel exceeded my expectations. My family and I have been to several other areas in the Caribbean where the service was lacking. At the Royal the front desk was friendly and very informative. They made sure my family and I were taken care of for the duration of our stay. The staff also gave us good advice of where to go and what to see while my family and I were there. We went into town to see the shops as well as some of their local restaurants. We also booked a Catamaran adventure which I highly recommend going on. It took our family on a tour of the Island and Nevis. It was breathtaking the scenery was tremendous. Also, my kids enjoyed the snorkeling at Reggae Beach were we seen several tropical fish.
Overall, my 7day vacation was just what my family and I needed to get away from daily grind, I will be definitely coming back to the Royal in the near future!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Hotel Royal St Kitts
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel St. Kitts And Nevis