“"Over and Beyond””

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Frigate Bay
Toronto, Canada
“"Over and Beyond””
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This was my first time in St. Kitts staying at the Royal Hotel; we stayed in their newly renovated room. The room was completely modernized and up two 5 star standards in my opinion. The room featured all top of the line fixtures and materials that made you feel right at home. We also were very fortunate to get a room looking onto the private lake and the beautiful mountain views that were just breathtaking. Also, I have to say the service at the hotel exceeded my expectations. My family and I have been to several other areas in the Caribbean where the service was lacking. At the Royal the front desk was friendly and very informative. They made sure my family and I were taken care of for the duration of our stay. The staff also gave us good advice of where to go and what to see while my family and I were there. We went into town to see the shops as well as some of their local restaurants. We also booked a Catamaran adventure which I highly recommend going on. It took our family on a tour of the Island and Nevis. It was breathtaking the scenery was tremendous. Also, my kids enjoyed the snorkeling at Reggae Beach were we seen several tropical fish.

Overall, my 7day vacation was just what my family and I needed to get away from daily grind, I will be definitely coming back to the Royal in the near future!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for lakeside view!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank RP12342013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Absolutely beautiful hotel, with a very friendly and professional staff, We had a one bedroom suite with a living room and kitchen, It had a very modern and chic look to the room. The view from the balcony was of the mountain side, which was breath taking. The facilities were well taken care of and the landscaping was beautiful. The hotel wasn't far from the beach and there are a lot of things to do in walking distance. The pool was a nice touch to the hotel if you didn't want to go to the beach. I had an amazing time and would definitely recommend staying at the Royal!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Kyra M
Darren T, Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank-you for you kind words. We try to create memorable experience for all our guests and personalize each stay. Over the last year we have taken the time to renovate our property and provide a truly wonderful experience. We are glad you enjoyed our newly renovated salt water pool over looking the lake and hill tops of St. Kitts. We look forward to your next visit to beautiful St. Kitts.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frigate Bay
St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
Timothy Beach Resort
Timothy Beach Resort
#2 of 4 in Frigate Bay

Been to Royal St. Kitts Hotel? Share your experiences!