We just returned to Florida after spending 6.5 weeks in St. Kitts. Stayed at the Royal St. Kitts Hotel in a newly renovated room with all amenities. Wow! All the staff were very pleasant & very helpful.
We would recommend this hotel to strangers and to all our family and friends. We will be returning in December 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Hotel Royal St Kitts
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel St. Kitts And Nevis