I have nothing but good things to say about the Royal St. Kitts Hotel. The staff were great and the service was second to none. The room was extremely comfortable and everything was brand new because of the recent renovations. A full kitchen, a nice big TV, and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in made sure my stay in St. Kitts was perfect. I will definitely be back ! Thank-You Royal St. Kitts Hotel, experiences like these are hard to come by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Hotel Royal St Kitts
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel St. Kitts And Nevis