My stay was an awesome stay. Friendly staff. Very very clean and perfect room. My husband and I enjoyed every bit of our weekend stay. Thanks to the hard working staff. Keep up the good work. I would encourage any one students,honeymooners,tourists, any and everybody to visit the Royal St.Kitts Hotel. You will not regret. The prices are affordable. There's even a restaurant on the premises. Clean swimming pools. One children friendly and the other for adults to enjoy as well. It's truly a top of the class hotel. We would go back in a heart beat. I can only talk from my experience and as they say it is the best teacher. We enjoyed our 15th Anniversary so much we didn't want to leave the environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel, a family-run business formerly known as Jack Tar Village for over 20 years, is back with a new look, feel, and focus on Kittitian Culture. Here, you'll rediscover your playful side and learn what it means to "lime", a Kittitian term for hanging out and just getting away from it all. Our Kittitian-focused philosophy, which aims to deliver an authentic island experience, is infused into every aspect of our services and facilities. It's no wonder then that Royal St. Kitts Hotel won the Most Creative Business Award at the St. Kitts Tourism Authority's 2008-09 Tourism Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Royal St. Kitts Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel Frigate Bay
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel And Casino
- Hotel Royal St Kitts
- Royal St. Kitts Hotel St. Kitts And Nevis