Royal St. Kitts Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Sugar Bay Club(Frigate Bay)
Ocean Terrace Inn(Basseterre)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenlarge tvchlorine poolliving room barwarm climatesalt pondrecommend this hotelst kittsdolce vitamodern bathroombusiness or pleasurepizzagreat gymwell equipped kitchenmini supermarketamazing hotelcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My stay was an awesome stay. Friendly staff. Very very clean and perfect room. My husband and I enjoyed every bit of our weekend stay. Thanks to the hard working staff. Keep up the good work. I would encourage any one students,honeymooners,tourists, any and everybody to visit the Royal St.Kitts Hotel. You will not regret. The prices are affordable. There's even a restaurant on the premises. Clean swimming pools. One children friendly and the other for adults to enjoy as well. It's truly a top of the class hotel. We would go back in a heart beat. I can only talk from my experience and as they say it is the best teacher. We enjoyed our 15th Anniversary so much we didn't want to leave the environment.

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank shey_esdaille
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently stayed here for one night. It's an interesting place, I think the rooms are old condos now renovated to high standards.

Walking in, the lobby is large and nice and nicely furnished. There was no way to book online, I has to call to book, but they had my reservation and staff was very helpful and professional. The units themselves don't look like much from the outside, but inside they are very, very nice. This would be a great long stay option because the units are like modern condos with large fridges, etc. I think they rent some out long term, and they also seem to be selling some under the tag line "vacation for life st. kitts" -- you can do a google search for more info and photos. The units all have flat screen TVs, great bedding, walk in showers, etc. They may be condos that people bought and then put back into the rental pool, I don't know.

My unit was on the high (first) floor and kind of looked over a chain link fence with barbed wire on top of it; had I been on the ground floor I would have been looking right through the fence.The grounds of the complex aren't particularly nice - it's not on the beach, the golf course is a bit scruffy, there are 1 or 2 pools and they looked serviceable but not all that great.

Location is generally good; the Frigate Bay area has some shops/hotels/restaurants within walking distance but not that many. There is a taxi stand about 50-100 meters from the hotel where there are always taxis to take you anywhere in St Kitts for the regulated fixed price.

This is good choice for business travelers, people traveling solo, people who want to self-cater. Maybe not a great choice for honeymooners looking for a beach resort, but I'm sure even they could do much worse.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank STLvagabond
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about the Royal St. Kitts Hotel. The staff were great and the service was second to none. The room was extremely comfortable and everything was brand new because of the recent renovations. A full kitchen, a nice big TV, and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in made sure my stay in St. Kitts was perfect. I will definitely be back ! Thank-You Royal St. Kitts Hotel, experiences like these are hard to come by.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank Paul H
Darren T, Manager at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

We thank you for your review. During the renovations everything was replaced, even the entry door. Our new rooms are functional and comfortable, plush pillow top mattresses, microfiber sofa couches, top of the line air conditioners we spared no expense. Your comfort and satisfaction is our business, thank you for choosing our property we know you have many options. When you are ready to book again please contact the hotel directly. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

We just returned to Florida after spending 6.5 weeks in St. Kitts. Stayed at the Royal St. Kitts Hotel in a newly renovated room with all amenities. Wow! All the staff were very pleasant & very helpful.

We would recommend this hotel to strangers and to all our family and friends. We will be returning in December 2014.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank FenelonFalls

Thank you for your review, we are pleased that you were able to utilize our extended stay rates. Our focus is your comfort and satisfaction we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along your comments at our next general staff meeting.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

We have been to the Royal St Kitts for a few year now and I have to say that the newly renovated suits was perfect for our extended stay. We found our room very comfortable and was well equipped with all the necessities to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner if required.
I would have no hesitation recommending the Royal St Kitts to anyone wishing to visit St Kitts.
The hotel is located near to all the action and is very close to the Atlantic Ocean or a short walk to the Caribbean Sea where you can enjoy a drink at one of the local bars and watch the sunset.
We enjoyed our stay so much that we are intending booking another stay in November this year.

Room Tip: You can either choose a room the overlooks the golf course or a lake view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank fisherman46

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your return later this year, please provide our reservation manager with your airline reservation and we will be sure to have transportation waiting for you at the airport.