Judith and Keith were excellent hosts. The stay was fantastic. Though short it was completely relaxing. I was definitely home away from home. Mrs. Blake was like a grandmother to my daughter 3 years old, who followed her around the house. Every detail was taken care of, even the laundry if you needed it done.
Every place recommended by Judith either the beach or to eat was a great recommendation.
Rock have has great breakfast food, scenery, and a romantic atmosphere, as well as great employees. Just had to add again that the breakfast was mouth watering. As well as eating with the most gorgeous view. Beverly was very friendly too.
St. Kitts is very unspoiled and I will definitely be returning soon. I took a 3 and 11 year old and the talk about the house and the island all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast receives ongoing accolades for its stunning traditional Caribbean beauty and graciousness. Creative architectural and design fusion superbly blends the expansive flow of a Great House with contemporary touches like vibrant fuchsia walls and a modern, over-sized kitchen. Guests welcome the warmth of this tranquil, serene, majestic home as the perfect setting to enjoy the sumptuous and exquisite breakfasts of owner Judith Blake, whose hospitality and cooking exceed all expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rock Haven Bed And Breakfast
- Rock Haven Hotel South Coast
- Rock Haven Bed & Breakfast St. Kitts, St. Kitts And Nevis