We stayed at Sugar Bay on Christmas week 2009. This place is run down and was only 50% occupied during this peak week. We rented a two BR bungalow, which was spacious and clean. However, the roof leaked in both BRs and the electrical wiring was dangerous (the oven gave you an electric shock when touched and the electrical outlets were unreliable). During our week, housekeeping never delivered toilet paper (Complaints to the front desk resulted in a delayed delivery of a single roll, apparently to be shared between the two bathrooms). The pool waterfall featured in photos does not operate. Local restuarts are overcrowded and overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sugar Bay Club Hotel is located in the lively Frigate Bay area of St. Kitts and our property is set amidst five acres of beautifully landscaped gardens on the Atlantic Ocean. We offer four restaurants on property, a duty free liquor store, a souvenir shop, an Express Mart and two fresh water swimming pools. Our St. Kitts Hotel is perfect for a relaxing tropical vacation. The Sugar Bay Club Hotel has eighty-nine rooms and suites. We offer amenities such as complimentary wireless internet access, air conditioning, cable TV, telephone, hairdryers, refrigerators, microwaves, tea/coffee making facilities, kitchenettes and private patio or balcony. Choose your view of the Atlantic Ocean, our vibrant garden or one of our two swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Sugar Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Bay Club Hotel Frigate Bay
- Sugar Bay Club St. Kitts, St. Kitts And Nevis