“EVERYONE WEARS A SMILE!!!”

St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Frigate Bay
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My husband and I every year pick a different island to visit in the Carribean. we love the Marriot Resorts and have always had excellent experiences at them.
We both feel so far that the Marriot @St. Kitts. is by far the BEST !!from the moment we arrived we were greeted with smiles and hello's.. :"and a cold tasty beer" that sure hit the spot.. after our long plane ride..
We stayed @ the vacation club. our villa was not ready due to our early arrival..
IT gave us plenty of time to get aquainted with the hotel..we were greeted by Samuel outside by the pool area.. and asked us if we would like a tour of the property. and we gladly accepted..he went over all the areas on the property including the beach,pools, yes. pools they have 3 of them.. all special in their own way.depending on what you like.
Our villa was fantastic, beautiful view of both the ocean and the mountains.everyday we either had coffee or cocktails on the balconey.
We always felt special...Everytime we came back to the hotel from sightseeing. We were always greeted with a "WELCOME BACK".
The main pool was wonderful, plenty of chairs nicely spaced did not feel crowded at all.
the beach also was the same.
We will be back to this wonderful resort soon..
Thank you for our memorable experience.the hospitality was amazing keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ISLANDGIRL6969
StKittsMarriottMgr, General Manager at St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Island Girl 6969,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind comments !
I am happy to read that you had a "memorable experience"
I will convey your sincere appreciation to Samuel, he is truly a great ambassador.
Arbon, our doorman 'EXTRAORDINAIRE' is possibly the person who "welcomed you back" every time.
We look forward to your return visit.

Best regards,
Jacques Hamou, General Manager, St Kitts Marriott Resort

Reviewed 10 November 2013

I have been a guest at the Marriott St Kitts Resort and also The Beach Club at least six times. I have traveled there with family members including small children(four and six years old) and we have never experienced any issues with our stays. The rooms have always been spot on in both cleanliness and comfort.We have tried every restaurant on premises and found them to very good to excellent. Service in each venue has never been an issue even with the children. The waitstaff have always been attentive and accommodating. Keep in mind that tourism is a new industry in St. Kitts and those working in the hotels and restaurants are also new to the business and perhaps a bit reserved and unsure of customer interaction. A bit of humor goes a long way to put all at ease.
We have traveled to many Caribbean destinations over many years and find both Marriott St Kitts properties to always be a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank avamiame
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I've been going to the Marriott St. Kitts every year for the past 8 years, almost from when it opened.
I've read some of the bad reviews which I find hard to believe. Rooms have always been clean
and staff exceptionally nice & friendly compared to other Islands.
Restaurants on site are few and for the most part not bad.
Other restaurants in the area are very good and alot to choose from.
Would recommend it highly and I'm actually going there in a couple of weeks.

Room Tip: 3rd or 4th floor...ocean view a must.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We've had the opportunity to experience many of Marriotts Vacation Clubs and we must say St Kitts is by far one of the best. From the personal touch, sending a special gift to our room when we told them we were celebrating our annniversary. To the kind words from all the hard working team. Beautiful Accomodations, gorgeous beach, food is great. Love love, love St Kitts Marriott! Thanks Melisha and all for making this one of our best holidays ever!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JBRESH
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Good and not so good. Overall, was an average resort. The rooms were nice but not as clean as I expect. I always bring bleach wipes and had to wipe down everything. The restaurants were terrible. I think there is a racket going on between the cab drivers and the owners of local restaurants so don't trust anyone. I wish I would have done more research on this island before we came. So much potential! LOVED the beach. Saw sea turtles for the 1st time in my life! We did love our stay but not sure we will return. Oh! and the power went out twice! Once in the middle of the night which was scary!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephanie R
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed 3 nights on business. It is a large classy hotel with well trained staff, comfortable rooms, lovely pool and beach and very good restaurants. But ....
- a major problem was the hotel computer system being down the whole time. They could not even provide me with a bill on checkout and send they would e-mail it to me. (Two days later and I am still waiting). The internet was done for for the first few hours after my arrival. Hopefully this systems problem is not frequent
- the toilets in the conference rooms area were a disgrace. Taps, doors and door handles had not been cleaned for a long time. Germs everywhere ! Ugh !
- avoid any room with an adjoining door. My luggage man blandly assured me it was a double door and I would not hear a thing. Rubbish ! I endured one night of a Spanish speaking man who seemed to yell into his telephone and then an American couple who spoke at the top of their voices so I could hear every word.
- the coffee bar was like an oven - almost no air conditioning and very uncomfortable

Room Tip: main building sea facing rooms are best. Avoid any with an adjoining door if you are noise sensitive...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Davids27892
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Beach manicured every morning. Staff is excellent and accomodating in every way. Preia at front desk was exceptional. Rooms clean and bed was very comfortable.Swimming pools were great and had activities every day. This resort was an excellent choice for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. We will be back again!

Room Tip: Ocean view with balcony is perfect! Ocean front even better--breath taking views!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 314steve
StKittsMarriottMgr, General Manager at St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. We are happy to read that you had an enjoyable time at the resort.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the St. Kitts Marriott Resort and Sugar City St. Kitts.
Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Warmest regards,

Royal St. Kitts Hotel
Royal St. Kitts Hotel
#3 of 4 in Frigate Bay
Nisbet Plantation Beach Club

Been to St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino? Share your experiences!