My wife and I vacationed at the Marriott Jan.13th to 20 this year. It was our second stay at this resort, the 1st time was six years ago. We enjoyed our stay then and we even enjoyed it more this time. We found the resort a lot quieter this time, last time we vacationed in February. We found the staff very friendly and helpful. At the front desk a gentleman by the name of Alexis helped me clear up a few things on my room bill. All wait staff were great, but Laurean and Loriel stood out.
Food at the resort was exceptional. We were all inclusive so we did not eat out at all. Blu offers great seafood, Cucina has great Italian dishes and the Royal Grille is the place to go to for a great steak.
There are three pools. The main pool is always pretty busy, so when we wanted to lay by the pool we went to the north pool, there is also a south pool. Large pools, lots of lounges and not to many people, and quiet.
We had a suite down by the ocean. We had an ocean view on the main floor. It was a great room. Staff kept it very clean. We had a gentleman by the name of Wilson care for our room most of the week. If we needed anything, he was happy to get it for us.
When we arrived, Craig took us to our room. He took the time to make sure we knew were everything was. The ice machine, fridge, safe etc.
The beach is huge and very clean. It is dragged by a tractor every morning, clearing any and all debris. Lounges were plentiful.
When when we go back to St. Kitts, we will be sure to make the Marriott our home for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking resort in St. Kitts and Nevis, situated in Frigate Bay, offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino St. Kitts And Nevis