We were on a cruise ship stop and got a room on points for the day.
We never saw the room, but used the beach , pool and restaurant facilities.
Nice beach, not the best in the Caribbean, but nice.
Ample cabanas on the beach- more than I have seen at other hotels. Relatively easy to get one and it was New Years week.
Staff very helpful, pool nice, and food in beachside restaurant was really good.
Very close to cruise terminal so that was a plus :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino St. Kitts And Nevis