St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino
Timothy Beach Resort(Frigate Bay)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$165
Hotels.com
Sugar Bay Club(Frigate Bay)
US$146
US$194
US$575
US$488
Hyatt.com
Oualie Beach Resort(New Castle)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$140
US$303
US$279
US$1,983
Orbitz.com
US$336
3,371 results
All reviewsmain buildingpizza shackst kittsmain poolswim up baratlantic sidekitts marriottla cucinalobsterroyal grillefour seasonscalypso cafebeautiful islandgolf coursenorth poolall inclusive packageisland tour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I must say I was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews, but I am so glad we went. The resort looks great and the view is just awesome. The beach was amazing. The staff was very helpful and I enjoyed the food. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank SassygirlEdentonNC
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is the second time my wife and myself stayed here, we had a time share villa. The rooms, property, pools (unheated), and beach were prefect. The food at the pool took too long to be delivered. No night entertainment other than the on-site casino.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bruce H
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Nice rooms. Clean and beautiful.

Roomy facilities. Well maintained. Better oriented toward adults.

Food was good. Pizza by the pool was really good. The seafood restaurant was a bit of a disappointment in preparation and long waits for service. We purchased an "all inclusive" package from Marriott so all meals were restaurant served and then charged to our package. Each meal had menus, bills, billing paperwork and signatures required. It was tedious compared to other all inclusive resorts. Others were buying their meals one meal at a time at restaurant prices. That is very, very costly. Be sure to buy all inclusive if it is available.

Facilities were well maintained and cleaned. Everything worked as expected.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Art L
Reviewed 22 February 2014

They only have two accessable rooms for the handicap and i stayed there for one week without normal hot water for a shower. We waited for almost three hours for dinner in there itallian restaurant and there snack prices are outrages with very slow service. I know Mr. Marriott would not approve.

Room Tip: They ran out of bath supplies
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Harry C
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I spent 2 fabulous weeks at the resort at the end of January. The service was excellent and the staff always greeted us with a smile. By the end of the 2nd day they addressed my one year old by name. The resort was very accommodating for infants. We ran into the manager (Jack) I believe was his name. He always took the time to say hello to our son and ask how the vacation was going.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family