3,575 results
All reviews main building pizza shack st kitts main pool kitts marriott atlantic side la cucina swim up bar lobster royal grille north pool all inclusive package calypso cafe sprat net four seasons island tour beautiful island
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I must say I was a little hesitant after reading some of the reviews, but I am so glad we went. The resort looks great and the view is just awesome. The beach was amazing. The staff was very helpful and I enjoyed the food. I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank SassygirlEdentonNC
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is the second time my wife and myself stayed here, we had a time share villa. The rooms, property, pools (unheated), and beach were prefect. The food at the pool took too long to be delivered. No night entertainment other than the on-site casino.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BruceH66
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Nice rooms. Clean and beautiful.

Roomy facilities. Well maintained. Better oriented toward adults.

Food was good. Pizza by the pool was really good. The seafood restaurant was a bit of a disappointment in preparation and long waits for service. We purchased an "all inclusive" package from Marriott so all meals were restaurant served and then charged to our package. Each meal had menus, bills, billing paperwork and signatures required. It was tedious compared to other all inclusive resorts. Others were buying their meals one meal at a time at restaurant prices. That is very, very costly. Be sure to buy all inclusive if it is available.

Facilities were well maintained and cleaned. Everything worked as expected.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Art L
Reviewed 22 February 2014

They only have two accessable rooms for the handicap and i stayed there for one week without normal hot water for a shower. We waited for almost three hours for dinner in there itallian restaurant and there snack prices are outrages with very slow service. I know Mr. Marriott would not approve.

Room tip: They ran out of bath supplies
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sollicitor
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I spent 2 fabulous weeks at the resort at the end of January. The service was excellent and the staff always greeted us with a smile. By the end of the 2nd day they addressed my one year old by name. The resort was very accommodating for infants. We ran into the manager (Jack) I believe was his name. He always took the time to say hello to our son and ask how the vacation was going.

Date of stay: January 2014