Recently stayed here for 7 nights to celebrate my friend's 60th birthday. Front desk check- in was wonderful and William even managed to get us in our room early Thank You!!. Our room was overlooking the garden area and was clean and very well equipped.Our bell-boy Mikhel was delightful and greeted us personally on a daily basis..very nice touch. The pool and beach area was outstanding and a lovely bubbly waitress Edris was happy, upbeat and a pleasure to talk with. We made use of the Spa on the day of my friend's birthday and Vaneka was my favorite employee, she went out of her way to make my friend feel special and even brought her a slice of cake, that I assume she bought on her own,SHE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND!!The spa manager even made a courtesy call to our room to make sure we enjoyed our services....much appreciated!!.We had two terrible experiences in Calypso Restaurant, one at the buffet breakfast and the other in the front cafeteria. On both occasions the staff were the problem!! They rushed us at the breakfast buffet and constantly interrupted our meal with request of how we were paying. Only to find out that the buffet finished at 11am and yet we were admitted at 10.50am without any warning of the fact. The staff at the front cafeteria was uninterested and unpleasant and verging on just plain rude. I did report the matter to the food and beverage manager, who apologized profusely. This was our only bad experience at the resort and will not stop me from returning any time in the future.
Close to a wonderful coffee place called Rituals, who made wonderful bagels and sandwiches at very reasonable prices. Also Bombay Blues Indian restaurant a little further down the street was the best Indian food I have had in a very long time.
Pam with tropical tours is in the foyer a couple of days a week and has great options available, including a day trip to Nevis and a tour of the island....very efficient and reasonably priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott St. Kitts Resort & Royal Beach Casino captivates you from the moment you see it, immersing you in the culture and atmosphere of this most relaxing and romantic of Caribbean Islands. Our breathtaking St. Kitts resort hotel offers an unparalleled island vacation experience. Luxury guest rooms, trimmed with West Indian accents and cutting-edge comforts, are spacious and welcoming. That same Caribbean flavor sets the tone in our 8 restaurants and 2 lounges. For entertainment and relaxation, the resort also offers the 35,000 sq ft Royal Beach Casino, the 15,000 sq ft Emerald Mist Spa and boasts an 18-hole championship golf course at the Royal St. Kitts Golf Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Hotel Frigate Bay
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort And The Royal Beach Casino
- Marriott Frigate Bay
- Marriott St Kitts
- Frigate Bay Marriott
- St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino St. Kitts And Nevis