“Unforgettable Experience!”

Skydive St Kitts
Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Unforgettable Experience!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Skydiving in St. Kitts is one of the most amazing things to do in the beautiful Caribbean! I would highly recommend it to each and every person that comes to visit. You can't even put into words the experience and the view of this island. Mike, Scotty, Ross, and Tara were absolutely amazing and incredibly fun! I would most definitely do this again in a heart beat! :) Thank you SO much!

St Kitts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“YES”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This is a must do.
Staff are cool and the skydiving just ROCKS.
Do not put it off get it done.
See you there.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Life changing experience”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I don't know if it is possible to put into words how amazing this experience was, Mike, Scotty and Ross were so incredibly nice and they made sure you felt comfortable with the equipment and what to expect before you even left the ground. You practiced everything before you even got on the plane! I have never been sky diving before but Ross made me feel so comfortable that I never even got nervous. There is no better way to experience St Kitts than jumping out of an airplane from 10,000 feet! If you have never been before or even if you have I would recommend going, you won't find a better experience on the island or a better set of sky diving instructors anywhere you go! I wish I could go again right now, it honestly changed my life!

Basseterre, Saint George Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis
“Awesome experience all around”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Loved my first skydive in SK. Scotty Mike and Ross were totally professional and explained everything along the way and made us all feel safe. Im not sure I've ever done anything that cool in my life, and I would do it again in a heartbeat! We even had a blast just picking up the videos they took of our dives; getting to laugh at our scared faces over a Carib with the guys made it all the more worth the money.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Break from Studying”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

I jumped for the first time with Skydive St. Kitts on February 2, 2013. It was the most amazing experience I've had on the island. Mike, Scotty and Ross were professional, friendly and enthusiastic throughout the day. If you want the most amazing view of St. Kitts and the most intense rush of your life, look no further than Skydive St. Kitts.