Chateau de Berne
Lou Cigaloun Hotel(Saint-Antonin-du-Var)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$100
US$98
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel du Parc(Draguignan)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Hotel Le Victoria(Draguignan)
  • Room Service
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Le Logis du Guetteur(Les Arcs sur Argens)
TripAdvisor
Au Relais de Trans(Trans-en-Provence)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Aurelia(Les Arcs sur Argens)
  • Pool
All reviewswine tastingmain restaurantinfinity poolmichelin stargastronomic restaurantvegetable gardenpublic spacesmountain bikinggreat winedining experiencehalf boardwine cavespecial occasionchateau deperfect placeidyllic settinghotel area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2013

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony at the Chateau in September 2012. Being from the States and planning everything from abroad, I was terribly nervous about everything! However, as soon as we arrived, I was amazed! The property is incredibly beautiful, very serene and peaceful.

The ceromony itself was lovely, and the hotel accomodated every request and made sure everything went smoothly. I had to have the sash for my dress re-steamed as it emerged from the voyage over a bit wrinkly, and they took great care to make sure everything was perfect.

The room was great, it was a decent size and we overlooked the main courtyard. Great shower pressure which is a must for me! The bed was very comfortable.

We had dinner at the restaurant twice and it truly was a five star dining experience each time. Everything was superb! The spa area was very lovely as well, and it was a nice touch that they had grapes from the vineyard out to sample.

The pool area was beautiful.. All in all, I can't say anything negative about this place and highly recommend to anyone. I absolutely loved our stay, it will always have a special place in my heart and hope to visit again if I ever visit Provence again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2013

We stayed at the hotel for the wedding of our friends and were really happy with our stay. The hotel is very charming and quite new (it was recently refurbished). The details are well thought - we appreciated the compulsory bottle of wine, the macaron and the bottles of water next to our bed) and the whole is very harmonious.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 1st floor if you'd like a better view and be more quiet (rooms on the ground floor have a small garden but are a bit more noisy)
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Again I visited L'Orangerie with friends.
We had the dinner inclusive of the wines from the Chateau at a Price of 90 eur per person. And we had a fantastic evening in this very beautiful and cosy restaurant.
everything was perfect - the food, the wines and not at least the service

An evening to remember. L'Orangerie is Again a top restaurant to visit and this is highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2013

stunning hotel...surroundings are breathtaking in a.peaceful lcation.excellent choice for a wedding
reception.attention to detail in the bedrooms is well thought out.loved the macaroons on arrival with a wine from the vineyard.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2012

The visit to the restaurant "L'Orangerie" was this time just as it should be: Excellent! Having been to the restaurant several times over the past few years it became somewhat disappointing to see that the high standard was diminishing somewhat. However, the visit we had in October proved to be of the old standard.
A fantastic meal - The menu "Passion and Decouverte" and with the domaines wine to assist in making the dinner just delicious.
And the service this time: Top standard! Everyone was doing their best, was smiling and observant - you felt wellcome as a guest and was taken care of in a nice way.
I was there with friends - they had also been there before - and we all agreed: This was really GOOD, difficult to do better!
Thank you - and we will be back several times in 2013! Happy New Year to Chateau de Berne.

Room Tip: We were not staying overnight. Just having dinner in the excellent restaurant "L'Orangerie". but if you stay in the hotel, don't forget to try the restaurant. A superb experience.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends