A modern renovation of a large simple building provides the rooms here. They are very simply in a modern style, not everyone's taste but we liked them. The beds were large and comfortable and we had no complaint about the bathrooms. Dinner was very good but the ambience was somewhat soulless as is the case for the hotel in general. It suited us for an overnight stay, though it is pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the thousand years old vineyard of Gaillac, the Château de Salettes's walls tower in the middle of its vines. A XIIIth and XVth century building full of character and charm, the Château de Salettes was the house of the youngest branch of the Toulouse-Lautrec family then of the d'Hautpoul family. Today property of the Le Net family, renovated into a charming hotel-restaurant, the Château de Salettes has kept the authenticity and the soul of an exceptional place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Chateau de Salettes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Salettes Hotel Cahuzac-Sur-Vere
- Chateau De Salettes France/Cahuzac-Sur-Vere