I have rarely been more won over by a hotel than this - our Grand Comfort Room was stylish, minimalist and spacious with a wonderful view - we simply could not ask more for more . Just wish we could take the room home!
Not to everyones taste maybe but it fitted ours
And as for the food - it was superb and excellent value . Ok not all the dishes worked but the combinations were intriguing and I would recommend you add the wine option to the Toulouse Lautrec Menu .
We cant wait to go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the thousand years old vineyard of Gaillac, the Château de Salettes's walls tower in the middle of its vines. A XIIIth and XVth century building full of character and charm, the Château de Salettes was the house of the youngest branch of the Toulouse-Lautrec family then of the d'Hautpoul family. Today property of the Le Net family, renovated into a charming hotel-restaurant, the Château de Salettes has kept the authenticity and the soul of an exceptional place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau de Salettes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Salettes Hotel Cahuzac-Sur-Vere
- Chateau De Salettes France/Cahuzac-Sur-Vere