Our stay in Chateau de Salettes was very fine. We stay in a room 'Grand Comfort' and everything was so good, better than we could expect. A nice and clean room overlooking the valley with lots of vineyards.
In the evening, in the 1 Michelinstar restaurant, we could choose between three different menu's, each of them full of taste according the wines of Chateau de Salettes.
The Chateau runned by friendly people as Cathy and her staff is a wonderful place to stay and explore 'La Douce France'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the thousand years old vineyard of Gaillac, the Château de Salettes's walls tower in the middle of its vines. A XIIIth and XVth century building full of character and charm, the Château de Salettes was the house of the youngest branch of the Toulouse-Lautrec family then of the d'Hautpoul family. Today property of the Le Net family, renovated into a charming hotel-restaurant, the Château de Salettes has kept the authenticity and the soul of an exceptional place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chateau de Salettes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Salettes Hotel Cahuzac-Sur-Vere
- Chateau De Salettes France/Cahuzac-Sur-Vere