Although more than I usually spend on hotels, Chateau de Salettes was well worth the treat. We had a very commodious suite with beautiful views of the countryside and nearby vineyards. We awoke to roosters! The room was spotless and well apportioned; I found the beds to be very comfortable, the bathroom a great treat (jets in bathtub!), and the overall vibe was chic and modern but respectful of the classic chateau concept. The restaurant is incredibly pricey and perhaps if we did not have to drive, we might have walked to another place for dinner. However, the dinner was good - perhaps a little too precious in its presentation (lots of foams!) - but fun. The staff was very nice and helpful. It was a little too cold otherwise we would have tried out the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the thousand years old vineyard of Gaillac, the Château de Salettes's walls tower in the middle of its vines. A XIIIth and XVth century building full of character and charm, the Château de Salettes was the house of the youngest branch of the Toulouse-Lautrec family then of the d'Hautpoul family. Today property of the Le Net family, renovated into a charming hotel-restaurant, the Château de Salettes has kept the authenticity and the soul of an exceptional place. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Chateau de Salettes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Salettes Hotel Cahuzac-Sur-Vere
- Chateau De Salettes France/Cahuzac-Sur-Vere