Executive Holidays and Transfers

from US$17.40
from US$18.60
from US$21.68
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 October 2018

They picked us up from the airport on time friendly driver. They have a office and gave me a good deal on car hire

If anyone would like to travel the island I would strongly recommend excecutive holidays

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Great friendly people. Went on a trip to falaraki with them. They were on time and helpful. Their transport was air conditioned and clean.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Can’t praise this company enough they go out of their way to help you getting you from A to B at a brilliant price in immaculate air conditioned mini buses. Went on several of their trips try were always on time and always pleasant and friendly. Can’t recommend them highly enough

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We used Executive travel for 3 trips during our stay in the area and were so happy with the value and service I would highly recommend them.
We visited Rhodes town by day and Night both trips offered door to door service from the hotel in clean and comfortable buses, all with a friendly smile.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

You guys helped make our holiday special thank you can't recommend you guys highly enough
I have used them for two years now just great people to deal with

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

We booked three excursions during our holiday to Pastida. Each time the drivers arrived in immaculate vehicles and were friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this service.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Booked a return trip for 7 to rhodes town from kolymbia. Could not fault the driver and the children absolutely loved the limo van! Beautiful inside. Driver very helpful, on time and polite. Would most definitely use them again and would also book them for an airport transfer next time! Very reasonable rates too! Thoroughly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Had a problem at first
We booked a day trip to Rhodes old town
Waited to get picked up at 10.15am
And they did not turn up

However after speaking with Maria in the garden hotel mini market
That was soon sorted Jenny came to the hotel in her own car picked us up and taxied me to Rhodes old town
Lovely women so polite and made me and my girlfriend very welcome

I would happily use you again thank you.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We got recommended this transfer company and I couldn't fault it, always turned up on time and with air con at all times. Well worth the amount paid to visit Rhodes town and Ialysos. The staff in the shop were lovely and attentive, I felt very welcomed when we went into the shop to book. That happy with the service, we had to go back and book more transfers. I would highly recommend to use this service if visiting Pastida.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Used this place 5 times in 2 weeks. Service was first class with friendly drivers picking up at the hotel in luxury minibuses and cars. Lady in the office could not be nicer or more helpful. Ordered a private car to go to another village for dinner and she gave me a card to call her when we felt like we were ready to come home. Great service.