“More veggie options please”

The Vineyard Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Vineyard Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Lamberhurst
Price range: US$39 - US$116
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My boyfriend and I visited for the first time in April while passing through Lamberhurst, and sampled some of the bar food/ picky items. Wow, the bread and oil... some of the bread was out of this world; and the Welsh rarebit was delicious! My partner had the wings and was very impressed.
We went back last month for a roast diner, however they don't offer a nut roast, and the only veggie option was a risotto- so that was disappointing. However we stayed and ate in the garden which was lovely; the sun was shining, the service was speedy and I'd like to come back. Please do a nut roast!

1  Thank RubyM8L

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Good service and acceptable food and real ale perfectly acceptable and comfortable in a cool lounge on ahot day

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Called into the Vineyard for a meal the other day, & it didn't disappoint.
Menu was very good & food very tasty. I had the wild boar & chorizo sausages, & Martin has steak .
Loads of seating outside & in.
The Pub is oldy worldly, beams etc . Comfy chairs, great staff . Also a great selection of real ale
too.
Definitely, recommend it .
Staff are very friendly & excellent service.
Definitely go again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This restaurant was recommended To us and did not disappoint. We went here on a Sunday evening for a meal for 4 and had the Peruvian stir fry as a starter followed by seafood linguine and fish pie. Everything was very tasty and the service was friendly, quick and efficient. Certainly one to return to. I'd suggest sitting in the main restaurant if you want a quiet atmosphere as we were seated in the extension which was quite noisy as a party of young women were having a lively time.

1  Thank 7Dave7
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We went to The Vineyard with friends to celebrate husband's 60th. We found the food delicious, a good ambience, attentive and helpful staff. Couldn't really ask for more.........well maybe a wider choice of main courses. All in all we had a thoroughly enjoyable evening and would certainly return. I work locally and often get asked by visitors where to go to eat I know what I shall be saying in future.