“AWESOME ! :)”

Fly Scenic Scotland
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Connel
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and fly around the beautiful islands of the West Coast of Scotland. There could not be a better gift for that special occasion, so book your ticket with us today and share the experience for years to come. Our highly experienced pilots turned tour guides will ensure you experience the breathtaking scenery at its best!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME ! :)”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A truly fantastic experience and one we'll never forget. A definite must do if you are lucky enough to visit the area. Alastair was very welcoming, putting us at total ease and was so polite and helpful making the flight a memorable event for us. It was lovely that he was able to accommodate the flight to suit us and cover the sights that we particularly wanted to view.
Thank you also Alistair for the in flight entertainment !
We would really recommend Fly Scenic Scotland.

Visited June 2014
BorderAir, Pilot for Fly Scenic Scotland at Fly Scenic Scotland, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Wonderful to hear back from you Debbie, your feedback is very much appreciated!

It was a pleasure having yourself and your family on board for your scenic flight around Mull and Loch Linnhe. Seeing your family also on the beach was also a highlight before we landed!

The footage that was recorded by our video team has come out wonderfully & captures every part of your route. As I said, when you have a spare moment, please do email us at info@borderairtraining.com with a nice group picture and I will incorporate that into your DVD.

We look forward to seeing you again another time.

Oban
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Wonderful flight from Connel to Jura and back via Duart Castle and Lismore.Weather beautiful/scenery fantastic/pilot and ground crew so friendly,polite and helpful (made the flight special).Could not have had amore enjoyable couple of hours.If the weather is good I highly recommend!!

Visited May 2014
BorderAir, Manager at Fly Scenic Scotland, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
Many thanks for your feedback and we are delighted to hear of how much you enjoyed your flight with Fly Scenic Scotland. In our opinion, there is no where as beautiful to fly than from here in Oban!

We look forward to welcoming you back next time.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing scenery and wonderful service”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went up for a one hour flight in the Cessna and had the most amazing flight. We had beautiful weather for our flight and the friendly welcome at the airport helped to make this a real day to remember.

I'm quite familiar with the area and had it in mind to do this for a while - should have done it sooner! I would really strongly recommend doing one of these flights as a special treat, I got some amazing photographs of the amazing sights up and down the coast. Strongly recommended - I will be back to do an inland flight as soon as I can!

Visited April 2014
BorderAir, Manager at Fly Scenic Scotland, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Thank you for your review Jsc909, its great to hear back from you again!

Your pictures are fantastic, so a big thank you for sharing them for us all to enjoy.

We can say confidently, that there is no other flight that is as breathtaking as flying around Argyll.

We look forward to seeing you again this summer hopefully.
Highlands Scotland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Incredible scenery”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I haven't taken a scenic flight with this company instead I'm training towards my private pilots license with their aircraft. The routes I fly are the same as the ones they do on their scenic flights. The scenery of Argyll from the air is breathtaking, after two years I still find it stunning. I know both of the pilots who fly the scenic flights, they're very approachable and great guys. If the weather is a bit iffy they won't take your money and instead will come up with some sort of compromise that's suits. I thoroughly recommend you try one of the flights, make sure your camera is charged and you will never regret it. See you up there some day!

Visited April 2014
BorderAir, Manager at Fly Scenic Scotland, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Thank you for your review LeSinge77, its always encouraging to hear back from our students and customers about their experience.

As you said there could not be be a more stunning location to fly and enjoy with your camera with memories that will last a life time. Lets just hope the summer season behave itself.

Keep up the training and we will see you in the air soon!