Very good hotel. Location is in the buffer zone of the national park and animals are free to roam through the grounds at will. Safari tours organised by the hotel are excellent and nothing is too much trouble for the safari staff who also organise drivers for trips out not in the national park. Food is excellent and all staff are very attentive. Chalets are well kept and are well spaced from each other. Weather in June is dry but very hot. Two suggestions for the hotel: have a shop or make it easier to visit the national park shop and secondly have a notice board where recent wildlife sightings, daily temperatures, special events etc can be viewed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cinnamon Wild after undergoing a brand enhancement is more than a resort; it is an extension of the Yala National park and is intended to be part of the National park. It is designed to represent rustic luxury, resembling a game lodge. Cinnamon Wild Yala exceeds guest expectations with interiors that give the camp look and feel, embedded with large trunk boxes, old vintage furniture, director's chairs and indigenous artwork. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cinnamon Wild Yala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaaya Wild Yala Hotel Kirinda
- Yala Village Kirinda
- Yala Village Hotel Kirinda
- Cinnamon Wild Yala Sri Lanka/Kirinda